Last modified: November 18, 2019
Children Under 18. The Sites are not intended for children under eighteen (18) years of age. No one under age eighteen (18) may provide any Personal Information to or on the Sites. Dynamic Pilates does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under eighteen (18). If you are under eighteen (18), do not use or provide any information on the Sites or on or through any of its features. If Dynamic Pilates learns we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under eighteen (18) without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe Dynamic Pilates might have any information from or about a child under eighteen (18), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Personal Information does Dynamic Pilates collect and how is it processed?
4.1 What do we collect? Dynamic Pilates collects your name, phone number, e-mail address, credit card information and emergency contact information.
4.2 Newsletters. We may ask for your personal information in order to send you our newsletter or e-mails. We will only contact you through our newsletter for promotional or informational purposes. Subscribing to our newsletters is optional.
4.3 Third Parties. Dynamic Pilates may work with third party applications in order to provide you with the best services on the Sites. These organizations may collect Personal Information from you in order to provide you with these services including your name and contact information. Specifically, the third parties Dynamic Pilates works with on the Sites are listed below. We’ve included links to their Privacy Policies to ensure you are comfortable using them.
4.3.1 Mindbody: https://company.mindbodyonline.com/legal/privacy-policy
5. How will Dynamic Pilates use your Personal Information? Your Personal Information will be used to provide you with promotional and informative materials and offer and deliver the products and services you can purchase or subscribe to from the Sites. Specifically, Your credit card information will not be kept by Dynamic Pilates but instead by one of the third parties listed in section 4.3 above.
5.1 Your name and e-mail address are collected but will not actually be stored on the Sites. Any information captured will be processed through third party websites in section 4.3 above.
5.2 If you subscribe to our newsletter your information will be used to send the newsletter to you;
5.3 If we send you the Newsletter for marketing purposes, we may use your contact information to send you e-mails about promotions, special events and other marketing information. You can opt not to receive these e-mails from us by either clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the e-mail when you receive it or by sending an e-mail that includes your e-mail address and a request that you not receive our promotional e-mails; and
5.4 We may use your Personal Information to respond when you submit a question or suggestion to us, or when you request assistance with the service you purchased.
6. Storing Your Personal Information. Dynamic Pilates’s web server may store your Personal Information when you interact on the Site. Dynamic Pilates will be happy to delete any of your information it holds upon a written request made by you. Your Personal Information will be safely disposed of by Dynamic Pilates upon request. In doing so, we will inform you how we will safely dispose of your information, although most likely it will simply be deleting it from anywhere we ever had it stored.
7. We Play by The Rules. The Sites and Dynamic Pilates abide by all relevant Canada federal and state privacy laws in all aspects of our operations. If you’ve got any questions about our legal compliance, feel free to reach out to email@example.com.
8. Do Not Track Signals. Dynamic Pilates currently does not recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track (DNT) signals, as the Internet industry is currently still working on Do Not Track standards and there is no accepted standard on how to respond to such signals.
9. Analytics. The Sites keep the following information from your visits to our webpage:
9.1 Visitor information to improve our customer engagement which tells us where and when people visit the Sites and how long they stay there; and
9.2 IP information for website and server security
10.1 You might be wondering what a cookie is. Well, it is a small text file that gets sent by the servers of the Sites to your hard drive and can only be read and interpreted by the Sites’ servers. No Personal Information is stored in the cookie and there is nothing on it which can identify you personally.
11. Disclosure of Personal Information. Dynamic Pilates will NEVER sell or license any Personal Information we collect from you. Dynamic Pilates is not liable for any disclosure of your Personal Information by any third party, particularly the ones outlined in section 4.3 above. By purchasing anything offered by Dynamic Pilates through the Sites, you agree to be bound to and consent to the provisions of our third parties Privacy Policies.
14. Protecting Your Privacy. Dynamic Pilates is committed to protecting your privacy. Security measures, such as using passwords on e-mail servers, have been adopted to protect your Personal Information against loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. Online transactions are completed using third party applications outlined in section 4.3 above. Please refer to the third parties’ Terms and Use and Privacy Policies, of which links have been provided above, for clarification on how your transaction and Personal Information will be handled. Dynamic Pilates makes no promises, warranties or representations about the manner in which your Personal Information is handled by third parties and bears no liability whatsoever for your use of them.
15. The Internet Can Be Sketchy. The internet is, by its nature, inherently open and subject to interception of information. We cannot guarantee that the information you provide to Dynamic Pilates over the internet or otherwise will not be intercepted by third parties while it is being communicated by means that are outside of Dynamic Pilates’s control.
16. Verifying and Amending Your Personal Information. Dynamic Pilates tries to ensure that all Personal Information about you that is in our possession is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Please contact us at to advise us of any changes to your personal information. You may request access to the Personal Information held by Dynamic Pilates at any time or seek to make corrections to it.
17. Resolving your concerns. If you have any questions or concerns about Dynamic Pilates Personal Information collection, use and disclosure practices, please let us know and we will do our best to help you. Contact Faye Li at firstname.lastname@example.org.