Why You’re Reading this Document
The following Service Agreement (the “Agreement”) will clearly communicate our expectations in working together. Please raise any questions you have before signing as we want to make sure we are all on the same page moving forward. Let’s do this!
In exchange for agreeing to work together with Dynamic Pilates, you agree to be bound by the following conditions.
1. Parties. This Agreement is made between Dynamic Pilates Inc., a corporation operating in Vancouver, British Columbia (“DP” “We”, “us”, “our”) and ________________________ (“you” and “your”).
2. Our Commitment to You. We promise to help you move better and feel better in your body by educating you on how to move properly and recruit proper muscles for everyday movements. We also promise to help you increase strength and flexibility, all the while alleviating postural pains. All of this is done during our Pilates classes (the “Services”) together. Here is what you can expect of us:
2.1 We will do whatever we can to help in regard to bodily pains.
2.2 We will help you achieve your goals in fitness or movement education.
2.3 We will design programs and classes so that you can feel a difference in your body after 10 - 20 classes.
2.4 We will reply to all communications within 24 hours.
2.5 We will make sure we always have fun and provide challenges for you to grow.
2.6 We will always have your secured time saved for you and will accommodate your needs as best as we can.
2.7 We will always respect your boundaries.
3. What We Expect of You. Just as you are investing in us, we are also investing our time and energy in you. For you to gain the most from the Services, here is what we expect of you:
3.1 We expect you to be committed to your practice and that you will do things to help you improve your own body.
3.2 We expect you to be upfront and honest about how your body works, what pains you have and your medical history. We can’t help if we don’t know what you are experiencing.
3.3 We expect you to tell us if you are feeling unwell or if you want to stop or change an exercise.
3.4 We expect you to arrive on time.
3.5 We expect you to have fun and make the most of our time together ☺
4. Term + Termination. The term of this Agreement will begin once it is signed by both parties and will continue for a period of one-year (the “Term”). Once the Term is up, it will automatically renew itself for a period of one year and there can be unlimited renewals to the Term.
4.1 If you breach any of the terms of this Agreement or ever behave in an offensive or harmful manner towards us or anyone who uses our studio, this Agreement will be terminated immediately and you will not be permitted to enter our space any longer.
5. Specifics of Services Provided. DP will provide you with the Services, consisting of incredible Pilates and movement education classes, as outlined in Schedule “A” Cost + Services. Schedule “A” Cost + Services are subject to change without notice.
6. Scheduling. You can book the Services either by doing it on MindBody, through email, or through text messaging. If you ever have any questions or concerns about booking sessions, feel free to contact us directly and we can sort it out.
7. Communication. Social media, MindBody, email and phone are the best ways to communicate together.
8. Payment. Payment details and cost for the Services are outlined in Schedule “A” Cost + Services. Payments are expected after class and you can pay by E-transfer or credit card. If you pay for packages of classes or memberships, you pay prior to starting the first class and will do so online or with us. If permitted by you, your card will also be saved on Mindbody for future purchases.
8.1 Incremental Payments. If your method of Payment includes auto-pay (“Incremental Payments”), you authorize Dynamic Pilates to maintain your account information and charge that account automatically upon the renewal of the Services with no further action required by you.
9. Time Limit on Packages. When you buy a package of classes, there will be an expiry date on fulfillment of the classes. Packages will expire within 3 or 6 months of the first class being scheduled depending on the package you choose to purchase. Once packages expire, remaining unused classes will be forfeited.
10. Unused Monthly Membership Classes. Depending on the type of membership purchased, leftover or unused classes will not be carried over to the next payment period.
11. Cancellation and Modifications to Membership Plan. If you would like to cancel or modify your membership, please give us 2 weeks notice prior to the next payment period. Any notice later than 2 weeks cannot be guaranteed that changes can be made in time.
12. Cancellations and Refunds. All sales of the Services are final sale. There will be no refunds under any circumstances so long as we are able to provide the Services to you. If you have to cancel a session, you must do so with at least 24 hours’ notice. If you cancel with less than 24 hours’ notice, you will be charged the full session. You can reach out to us via text message, phone call or on MindBody.
13. No Guarantees. DP cannot guarantee the success of the Services. We promise to provide you with the opportunity, sessions, and Services to support you, but the success of the Services ultimately depends on you.
14. General Indemnity. You hereby fully indemnify DP and any of its directors, employees, contractors, volunteers, agents, and assigns (the “Indemnified Parties”) and save harmless the Indemnified Parties from any losses, claims, damages, actions, causes of action, costs and expenses that an Indemnified Party may sustain, incur or suffer at any time, either during or after the Term, which are based upon, arise out of or occur, directly or indirectly, by reason of any act or omission by you in providing the Services, provided that where DP has contributed to such liability by its own negligent conduct, your indemnity obligation will be limited proportionately.
15. Survival. Provisions 14 and 15 will survive the termination of this Agreement.
16. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties and replaces any prior agreements. This means that no matter what we have discussed verbally, or you have signed in the past, this document now defines the scope of our relationship.
17. Standard Legal Things. Jurisdiction. This Agreement will be governed exclusively by the laws of the British Columbia. Severability. If any provisions of this Agreement are invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions in the Agreement will remain in full force and effect. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties and replaces any prior agreements. Waiver of Breach. The waiver by us of any breach by you of any provision of this Agreement will not be taken to be a waiver of any further breaches by you. Notice. For the purpose of this Agreement, e-mail or text will suffice for written notice when required as set out above. Headings. The headings used in this Agreement are for stylistic purposes only and none of the content in the headings are intended to be legally binding. Counterparts. This agreement may be signed in any number of counterparts, each of which is an original, and all of which taken together constitute one single document. Online Agreement. We agree that this Agreement may be signed electronically or agreed to by having You click “I Agree,” the effect of which will be the same as if we signed this Agreement by hand and the intention of which is that both parties desire to be bound by all the terms of this Agreement.
SCHEDULE “A” COST + SERVICES
(Subject to change)
Specialist Private Pilates Classes
Cost: $120.00 + tax
Duration: 55 minutes
Details: A personalised one-on-one session targeted to your movement goals, focusing on deeper body connection and working with particular movement patterns and imbalances. Suitable for both fitness and post-rehab.
Private Pilates Classes
Cost: $105.00 + tax
Duration: 55 minutes
Details: A personalised one-on-one session targeted to your movement goals, focusing on fitness and managing postural pains.
Duet Pilates Classes
Cost: $70.00 + tax
Duration: 55 minutes
Details: A semi-personalised two-on-one session for you and a friend. Separate introductory Private Classes are recommended, but not required.
Drop in Duo/Mini Group Pilates Classes
Cost: $70.00 + tax
Duration: 55 minutes
Details: Non-personalised classes targeting all ages and all levels! Introductory Private Class is required to join group classes.