July 2, 2021
With COVID restrictions lifting we would like to update everyone with our current protocols.
1) We are only doing temperature checks to staff only. We trust that our clients will not come in if they are feeling unwell or showing any symptoms of illness. If we see a client that is feeling unwell we will kindly ask the client to go home.
2) We are still only offering Privates and Semi-Privates at this time. Group classes will be coming soon!
3) All equipment will be sanitized before and after every client. Floors will be steamed cleaned regularly.
4) Instructors will still be wearing masks to ensure the safety of our clients. Clients are only encouraged to not wear a mask until they are fully vaccinated.
5) If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to email us at: email@example.com
Thank you for reading and we hope to see you soon.
June 1, 2020
We are opening June 9th!!
In order to ensure that people continue to stay safe and healthy in and out of our studio, here are the precautions we are taking to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
1) Temperature checks will be given to all staff and clients who come into our studio. Anyone with a fever will be sent home. Please do not come to class if you have any flu-like symptoms or are feeling under the weather.
2) Only Privates and Duets are offered at this time. No group classes will be offered until the foreseeable future.
3) No unscheduled drop ins. If you would like a tour of our studio, please contact us to schedule an appointment so that we can ensure proper physical distancing requirements are met.
4) When your appointment is scheduled please don't arrive early, but please do arrive on time to ensure that we have enough time to clean and sanitize the equipment prior to your arrival.
5) Instructors will be wearing masks during all times, and will wear gloves to clean and sanitize all the equipment (with an alcohol based cleaner) before and after classes. Floors will also be steamed cleaned before and after every client.
6) For more questions and concerns, please contact us!
March 15, 2020
Hello Friends! We are back with an update, but before we continue, we hope that amid the COVID-19 outbreak that everyone is staying safe and washing their hands frequently. This is a difficult time for many of us so we hope that people are continuing to care for their own mental health and physical health (even if we are stuck at home!).
Update 1: We had originally set our opening date to be on April 18, 2020, but with the ongoing crisis, we will have to postpone until further notice. We will keep you updated on this website and on our social media accounts (@dynamicpilatesbc on Facebook and Instagram).
Update 2: This website is still under construction so please stay tuned for more updated information!
Thank you for reading and we hope everyone stays safe, healthy and happy during this difficult time.