TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The material appearing on this website www.dynamicpilatesbc.com (this “Site”), is provided as information about Dynamic Pilates and the various services it offers. The owner of this Site, Dynamic Pilates and its contractors, directors, agents, employees and affiliates assume no responsibility or liability for any consequences resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take based on the information found on or material linked to on this Site.
Any information on this Site is provided for promotional or informational purposes only and is not to be relied upon as a professional opinion. By using this Site, you accept and agree that following and using any information or recommendations provided on this Site is at your own risk.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Last modified: November 18, 2019
Please read carefully! Your access to and use of this Site is subject to legally binding terms and conditions which you accept and agree to by accessing this Site.
The following terms and conditions form a binding agreement (this “Agreement”) between you and Dynamic Pilates, a sole proprietorship incorporated in British Columbia (“DP”). DP may modify, amend, supplement and replace these terms and conditions at any time without providing you with advance notice. Your continued use of this Site after any change means you have accepted the changed terms and conditions.
Copyright. All materials created by DP on the Site are protected by Canadian copyright laws as original works. The absence of a registered copyright symbol does not mean that such materials are not protected as belonging to DP.
Links to Third Party Websites. This Site may contain links to third party websites. All such linked sites, materials and pages are not under the control of DP and DP is not responsible for the content contained in any linked website nor for any losses or damages you may incur as a result of the use of any third party website. DP accepts no liability for any errors or omissions contained in third party websites. These links are provided to improve your use of this Site, enable you to connect with DP on various platforms, and help DP offer the easiest services for you and conduct transactions.
Use License. If DP has materials on the Site which you can download, permission is granted to download copies of the materials for personal, non-commercial viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
3.1 modify or copy the materials;
3.2 use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
3.3 transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by DP at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
4. Refunds. There will be no refunds for any deposit, product, or service sold on or through the Site. All sales of this type are final.
5. Entire Agreement. These terms and conditions and any other legal notices, policies and guidelines of DP linked to these terms and conditions or contained on this Site constitute the entire agreement between you and DP relating to your use of this Site and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written), claims, representations, and understandings of the parties regarding such subject matter. This Agreement may not be amended or modified except by DP.
7. Limitation of Liability. In no event shall DP or its affiliates be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to view or use the materials or content on Site, even if DP has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
8. Governing Law. Any claim relating to DP website shall be governed by the laws of the Province of British Columbia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Indemnity. As a condition of your use of this Site, you indemnify Faye Li of Vancouver, DP, its contractors, directors and affiliates from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting or arising from your use of this Site.